Bunkspeed HyperShot for MacOverview
It's an all new generation software renderer, that allows anyone within minutes, to create photographic realism with their model. Think of it like a new type of camera, an all software camera. Import all the popular model formats, drag and drop accurate materials, choose your environment and you have a photo of your digital model. Simple, intuitve interface with just a quick start. time and time again we hear: "It used to take me days or hours, now it's just minutes". But don't just take it from us. Click here for an in depth Review by Cadalyst Magazine. CADALYST says HyperShot is "Real-time rendering technology blows its competition out of the water". Desktop Engineering says "HyperShot IS industrial design".
* All new texturing system for non-transparent materials
- Planar, uv, box, cylindrical (beta) and spherical (beta) mapping of textures and decals across multiple surfaces
- Scale, rotate and move textures interactively over surfaces,
- Map onto new models or objects in existing scenes, independent of their origin.
- Supported materials are Metal, Anisotropic, Metallic Paint, Plastic, Diffuse, and Flat.
* Retain Materials upon import (beta)
- When importing multiple objects, users have the option to retain all materials and textures that have been previously assigned to the object in the scene.
- All materials and textures can be changed and controlled independently.
* Interactive dials in addition to numeric input
- Dials have been added to most numeric input fields to give users the ability to work even more interactively with their objects, textures and lighting.
* Remove all geometry from scene
- This gives users the ability to remove all geometry from the scene at once without having to delete each part individually.
* Depth of Field Quality
- When rendering the final image, you can control the “noise” of the area that is out of Focus.
Fixed some bugs.